Kriadex Clonazepam 2 mg is an antiepileptic drug from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. It has a pronounced anticonvulsant, as well as central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects.
This medicine is prescribed for a specific person. It cannot be passed on to others. The drug can harm another person, even if their symptoms are the same.
Generic Name: Clonazepam.
Brand Name: Kriadex.
Form of manufacture and composition of Kriadex 2mg
The drug is available as tablets for oral administration. The package contains 60 tablets. Each tablet of Kriadex contains 2 mg of the active substance Сlonazepam. The chemical structure is a benzodiazepine derivative. In its pure form, clonazepam looks like a crystalline powder of a light yellow shade. It is insoluble in water.
Pharmacologic effect Kriadex
Pharmacological action – sedative, anxiolytic, muscle relaxant, antiepileptic, anticonvulsant.
Reduces the excitability of the subcortical regions of the brain (limbic system, thalamus, hypothalamus) and disrupts their interaction with the cortex. Suppresses polysynaptic spinal reflexes.
Indications for use
Kriadex Clonazepam 2 mg has anticonvulsant, anxiolytic and sedative effects, as well as moderate hypnotic effects and reduces skeletal muscle tension. Used to treat epilepsy.
Intended use Kriadex
Epilepsy in adults and children – generalized seizures: akinetic, myoclonic, tonic-clonic seizures, absences and partial (focal) seizures.
Indications for taking the drug Kriadex
The pills are recommended for the following conditions:
anxiety disorders, including panic attacks;
uncontrollable bouts of aggression;
alcohol withdrawal syndrome;
The indication for the prescription of tablets with clonazepam in the composition are absences – convulsive seizures, hypertonicity of muscles, marked anxiety, increased anxiety. In panic attacks and epilepsy Kriadex is used as an independent agent or as part of complex drug therapy.
Contraindications and limitations
Kriadex is not prescribed for clonazepam intolerance. In this case, to treat anxiety disorders or relieve seizures, the doctor selects an analogue with a different composition.
severe liver or kidney problems;
age under 18 years old – when used for the treatment of panic attacks.
The drug is used with caution in chronic alcoholism, drug dependence, open-angle glaucoma, partial renal and hepatic dysfunction. Use during pregnancy is not prohibited, provided that the therapeutic effect is higher than the potential threat to the fetus.
Dosage and method of administration of Kriadex
The medicine is taken orally. The dose and frequency of taking the drug is determined by the doctor. Attention! Alcohol should not be consumed during treatment. Long-term treatment should not be stopped suddenly. You should stop taking the drug gradually, reducing the dose of the drug.
For oral administration, an initial dose of not more than 1 mg / day is recommended for adults. The maintenance dose is 4-8 mg / day.
Mechanism of Action
Kriadex 2mg is used as an antiepileptic drug. The active ingredient when taken orally is absorbed into the systemic bloodstream from the small intestine. Its maximum concentration is observed after 1-2 hours. Bioavailability reaches 90%. Clonazepam binds to plasma proteins by 85%. The substance is metabolized in liver cells. The spent drug is excreted mainly by the kidneys.
Kriadex in the body affects the limbic system, hypothalamus, spinal cord insertion neurons. The substance increases the sensitivity of receptors to GABA. As a result, channels for the transport of chloride anions open in the cytoplasmic membranes of neurons. This enhances the inhibitory effect of GABA and leads to a partial blockage of nerve impulse transmission.
Against the background of taking Kriadex 2mg tablets, a pronounced anticonvulsant effect is observed, which lasts for a long time. Additionally, there is a moderate sedative, antiphobic, and muscle relaxant effect. The patient calms down. Anxiety disappears and attacks of aggression are suppressed. Normalizes sleep.
Prolonged use of Kriadex tablets may cause:
Kriadex depresses the CNS, so it is not recommended to drive vehicles while taking it and for three days after withdrawal. The drug may be addictive. When canceling, the dose is reduced gradually, under the supervision of a physician. Long-term treatment requires monitoring of renal and hepatic functions.
Serious side effects of Kriadex Clonazepam
If you experience any of the following side effects, tell your doctor right away or go to the nearest hospital emergency department:
- A severe allergic reaction such as itching, swelling of the lips or tongue, wheezing, or shortness of breath;
- Shortness of breath, swelling of the ankles, cough, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, chest pain that can spread to the neck and shoulders;
- Confusion of consciousness, states of excitement and excitement, depression with suicidal tendencies, anxiety, irritability, delusions, nightmares, hallucinations (to see or hear what is not), psychosis (loss of contact with reality), unusual behavior. These disorders most often appear after alcohol consumption and in the elderly.
Contraindications to taking Kriadex
If you have pulmonary insufficiency and impaired liver or kidney function, the drug should be taken with extreme caution. The drug should also be taken with caution in elderly and weakened patients. The dosage should be reduced in such cases.
Kriadex 2mg (and other dosages), like other antiepileptic medicines, cannot be abruptly withdrawn. The medicine dosage should be gradually reduced to avoid side effects and an adverse reaction of the body to the withdrawal of the medicine.
In this case, the intake of Kriadex should be combined with another drug of similar action. Prolonged use of a drug from the group of benzodiazepines may cause dependence with withdrawal symptoms if the drug is abruptly stopped.
For patients who have spinal or cerebellar ataxia, severe liver damage, or acute intoxication (alcohol or drugs), the drug should be used with special caution.
Kriadex 2 mg should not be taken simultaneously with alcohol, narcotics, and agents that depress the activity of the nervous system. The medicine should be prescribed especially cautiously to those patients who use drugs and alcoholic beverages.
Addiction while taking Kriadex
The use of the drug can lead to the development of physical and psychological dependence on these drugs. The appearance of dependence may increase with increasing the dosage of the drug. Also, overdose occurs more often in patients who use alcohol and drugs in large quantities.
Withdrawal symptoms can include the following:
- trembling of the extremities;
- increased sweating;
- muscle pain;
- increased irritability;
- tension and anxiety.
Side effects of taking the drug
- Immune system disorders. Allergic reactions and very rare cases of anaphylaxis and angioedema have been reported when using the drug.
- Endocrine disorders. Individual cases of reversible development of premature secondary sexual characteristics in young patients (precocious puberty) are known.
- Disorders of the psyche. Concentration disorders, anxiety, confusion, and disorientation are possible. Patients who take the drug may note the appearance of depression, and the cause may be the underlying disease, rather than taking the drug.
- Paradoxical reactions: increased agitation, aggression, anxiety, nervousness, hostility, anxiety, sleep disorders, nightmares, vivid dreams and psychotic disorders. In such a case, the ratio of the benefits of taking the drug to the harms caused by the side effects should be evaluated.
- Nervous system disorders. Drowsiness, slowed reaction time, hypotension, dizziness, fatigue, and muscle weakness. These undesirable effects are relatively common and usually transient. They go away spontaneously with continuation of treatment or reduction of the dose.
- Rarely, headaches have been observed. In some forms of epilepsy, seizures may become more frequent with prolonged treatment.
- Eye diseases. Reversible visual disturbances (diplopia) may occur, especially with long-term treatment or high-dose treatment.
- Gastrointestinal disorders. In rare cases, the following effects have been reported: nausea, gastrointestinal and epigastric symptoms.
- Very rarely, urinary tract and renal side effects in the form of urinary incontinence have been reported.
- The urinary glands and reproductive system. Side effects such as libido (loss of libido) and impotence are rare.
As with other benzodiazepine medications, an overdose of the drug does not cause excessive treatment problems and is not life-threatening.
Buy Wholesale Kriadex Clonazepam From Mexican Pharmacy Store
At Mexican Pharmacy Store, our products are of the highest quality. Our Kriadex Clonazepam For Sale comes in 2 mg (60 Tablets). We’re passionate about our products, and we always strive to provide our customers with the best in both selection and quality. All of the products we provide are tested to verify authenticity and match up with regulatory standards, so you can carry out your health treatment with confidence.
Searching for Kriadex Clonazepam for sale? Look no further! Our online mexican pharmacy store offers a wide range of Kriadex Clonazepam, perfect for your medical needs. Whether you’re in the United States, Mexico,Canada, Spain, Denmark, Australia, France, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands or the United Kingdom, we have you covered.
We provide fast and secure shipping to multiple countries, ensuring that you receive your order conveniently and on time. Purchase Kriadex Clonazepam that are now available for sale and in stock. With our competitive prices and extensive inventory, you can trust us to be your reliable source for Kriadex Clonazepam 2 mg 60 tabs.
Want to learn more about our products or have a question about payment options? Our customer service team is here to help. Mexican Pharmacy Store provides discounts on bulk orders. So, what are you waiting for? order Kriadex Clonazepam For Sale and experience first-hand quality service, prompt response and quick shipping. Stock up on the highest quality Kriadex Clonazepam For Sale and more at Mexican Pharmacy Store today.