Tradea is a drug that has the main active ingredient methylphenidate and affects the central nervous system. It is used for therapy of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children, adolescents, and the drug is also used to treat narcolepsy in adults. Non-medical use consists of using the drug to stimulate brain activity, improving the assimilation of large amounts of information. Before starting therapy in case of non-medical use, a physician should be consulted.
Pharmacological characteristics and possible side effects
Belongs to a group of psycho-stimulants and nootropics, sympathominetic of central action.
There is no exact data on the effect on the body, but according to some studies, the drug has an effect on inhibition of norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake. They accumulate in the synaptic cleft and are released into the neuronal environment.
According to some data that were obtained during the study of the drug, it does not have strong side effects, and possible severe adverse reactions occur in 1% of patients. Because of this, the drug is actively used by students and pupils in the United States to improve their mental abilities and better prepare for important examinations.
The following adverse reactions may occur if uncontrolled and high doses are used, also when taken by inhalation:
- impaired performance,
The worst that can happen with a significant increase in dosage is comma and death. To avoid serious side effects, take the drug only under the supervision of a doctor and after prior approval.
If this product does not meet your needs or interests, you may want to look at Sydolil 400/50/1 mg (Ergotamine/Caffeine/Aspirin) 36 Tabs. Please visit this link for further information on our Other Drugs
Tradea 10 mg is rapidly absorbed from the digestive tract and passes through the liver, respectively, its bio-availability is 10-52%. The highest peak plasma concentration is reached after 1-2 hours, but when taking slow-release forms of the drug, the maximum peak drug concentration can be reached after 6-8 hours.
The main component of the drug penetrates through the blood-brain barrier, placental barrier and breast milk. As a result of metabolism an inactive metabolite is formed in the liver. Excretion occurs with the urine, the elimination half-life is 3.5 hours, but may be increased in people with poor liver function.
The drug is used to treat children from 6 years of age and adolescents diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Because of its action on the CNS, the drug is often used to stimulate mental activity and productivity.
How to take the drug?
Tradea medication is used only under the supervision of a doctor and after a preliminary examination. To treat children from 6 years of age, one tablet is prescribed in the morning, regardless of meals. Taking into account the patient’s condition and tolerance of the drug, it is possible to adjust the dose every week. The maximum allowable dosage should not exceed 54 mg per day, any increase above the limit can lead to side effects.
If within a month the patient has no improvement in his condition, it is better to stop treatment with the drug. Treatment of children with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) should be discontinued after puberty. Dependence may develop when administered by inhalation and intravenously. If the drug is used in prescribed doses in tablet form, the risk of addiction is minimal.
- Hypersensitivity and intolerance to the main or additional components.
- The drug may increase anxiety and tension, so patients with such diagnoses should avoid taking psychotropic drugs.
- Contraindications include glaucoma and Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, hyperthyroidism.
- It should not be combined with monoamine inhibitors and there should be a minimum break of 14 days between drugs.
- The drug should not be used in patients with cardiovascular system disorders: angina pectoris, high blood pressure, arrhythmia.
- Depression, anorexia nervosa, psychosomatic syndromes, suicidal thoughts also belong to the contraindications.
- Drug and alcohol addiction is incompatible with treatment using psychotropic drugs.
Symptoms of overdose are excessive CNS agitation and the following negative reactions: vomiting, agitation, tremor. If an excessive amount of the drug is consumed, hyperreflexia and muscle twitches may appear. It is important to remember that convulsions precede a coma, and this condition is life-threatening. Symptoms of overdose include abnormal heart rhythm and increased blood pressure. An overdose may manifest as dry mucous membranes.
If symptoms of overdose appear, it is necessary to monitor the patient’s condition and conduct gastric lavage, take activated charcoal or other sorbent. Treatment of overdose is carried out only after the seizures are controlled or weakly manifested. It is important to isolate the patient from the possibility of injury and external factors that may aggravate the nervous system. It is imperative that the respiratory system function properly and that air be available, and if hyperpyrexia is present, there is a need for body cooling.
Methylphenidate: Drug interactions
Methylphenidate should not be combined with MAO inhibitors. Simultaneous use of the drug may decrease the effect of antihypertensive drugs, especially Guanethidine.
Since Methylphenidate inhibits the breakdown in the body of anticoagulants of coumarin type, as well as drugs against epilepsy, such as Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, and Primidone. Methylphenidate should not be taken with antacids.
If you want to buy Methylphenidate online, please tell our pharmacist what medications you are taking and he or she will check the possibility of using it with the medication.
Methylphenidate’s most common side effects
The following side effects may occur when taking Methylphenidate 10 mg:
- Decreased appetite. Generally, this side effect is short-term and disappears after 1-2 months.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders. This is due to the dissolution of the drug and its breakdown into hydrochloric acid. Taking Methylphenidate tablets without liquid may cause nausea or unpleasant burning in the esophagus.
- Nausea and abdominal pain are rare at the start of treatment and usually decrease if methylphenidate is taken with or with food.
- Rarer side effects include dizziness, sweating, fever, headache, psychosis, cardiac arrhythmia, and dry mucous membranes.
- Allergic reactions such as itching, rash, urticaria, and hair loss may occur.
- Psychological side effects. Taking methylphenidate may make some patients temporarily or permanently more sensitive, “weepy” as well as more irritable and aggressive, which may even lead to depressive states.
Does Methylphenidate cause weight gain?
Taking generic Methylphenidate does not cause weight gain. Often, patients experience weight loss, which is associated with a decrease in appetite. This is because the drug belongs to the group of stimulants that reduce the feeling of hunger. Therefore, some patients buy Methylphenidate online for weight loss.
Can Methylphenidate cause depression?
The use of the drug sometimes causes side effects of a psychological nature, as a result of which the patient may develop a depressive state.
Methylphenidate and caffeine
It is possible to consume caffeine along with taking the drug. However, you should not abuse products with caffeine because it may cause side effects: nervousness, nausea, insomnia, and irritability.
Methylphenidate affects high blood pressure. Therefore, on the one hand, it can reduce the effectiveness of drugs that are used to reduce blood pressure in hypertension. On the other hand, it may increase the effects of active ingredients that increase blood pressure.
The initial hypertensive effects of Guanethidine (used to lower blood pressure) and amantadine (used to treat influenza and Parkinson’s disease) may also be enhanced.
Methylphenidate: Food interactions
The drug may be taken with a variety of foods. The only exceptions are foods containing caffeine. These include chocolate, coffee and tea drinks, Coca-Cola, and caffeine supplements. You should also avoid drinking alcohol with Methylphenidate 10 mg.
Methylphenidate: Interactions with alcohol
Alcohol should not be consumed during and after taking Methylphenidate. This can lead to a “ricochet” effect. If you have already taken the drug and alcohol, you should flush your stomach and see a doctor.
Mechanism of action
Methylphenidate hydrochloride stimulates the nervous system similar to amphetamine and its derivatives. Tradea LP is an effective inhibitor of norepinephrine hormone reuptake. The substance affects subcortical structures and the cortex of the large hemispheres. Blocking dopamine transport leads to activation of the parasympathetic nervous system, which causes a mild sedative effect. Against the background of admission, the concentration of attention increases, sleep normalizes and anxiety is relieved.
Indications for taking tablets Tradea LP
The drug based on methylphenidate hydrochloride is prescribed for the following indications:
- attention deficit disorder;
- asthenic conditions;
- depression of the nervous system against the background of taking antipsychotic drugs;
- narcolepsy – a sleep disorder characterized by sudden attacks of sleepiness during the day.
Contraindications to use
Tradea LP tablets are not prescribed if:
- intolerance to the main or auxiliary components;
- suicidal ideation;
- prolonged depression;
- acute psychosis;
- angina pectoris.
The minimum age limit is six years. Use in young children is not allowed due to the lack of data about the possible negative impact on the developing body.
The minimum doses of the drug are well tolerated by patients. Undesirable effects may occur during therapy with high doses. The probability of side effects is higher during the first days of therapy. Against the background of treatment, there may be disturbances:
- abdominal pain;
- worsening of appetite;
- chest pain;
- frequent urge to urinate;
- skin itching;
- visual impairment.
In children, against the background of long-term treatment, growth retardation is possible. This is associated with the suppression of the production of the somatotropin hormone. In case of side effects, it is recommended to reduce the dose of the drug.
The daily dose of the active substance is selected individually, taking into account the age and severity of symptoms. If during treatment with Tradea tablets no improvement occurs within a month, the drug shall be discontinued.
There is no convincing data about the safety of methylphenidate during pregnancy, therefore the drug is not prescribed while waiting for a child. The active ingredient passes unimpeded into the breast milk. Lactation is stopped for the duration of treatment. The drug may be addictive, so it is used strictly under the supervision of a doctor.
What is Tradea medication prescribed for?
Tradea medication is prescribed for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and narcolepsy (a very rare sleep disorder). It is also used for recreational, cognitive, and aesthetic enhanced learning (school) and work performance.
For the best possible treatment effect of mental disorders. Prescribed for prevention, diagnosis, treatment of disease, and rehabilitation activities.
It is a medication part of a comprehensive treatment program in children 6 years and older, with a lack of corrective therapy. Treatment should be conducted under the supervision of specialists in behavioral disorders in children. Diagnosis should be made based on careful monitoring of the patient’s history and examination. A comprehensive program includes social, educational, and psychological measures with the support of pharmacotherapy.
Dosage and administration
For the gentle adaptation of the body, it is recommended at first to administer Tradea 10 mg in the morning, once a day, with or without food. Each week, it is recommended to increase the dosage to the prescribed amount, but not more than 60 mg per day. For ease of use, the drug is available in dosages of Tradea 10 mg and Tradea 54 mg.
When taking the drug, you should be cautious because the primitive measures used for its elimination, such as gastric cleansing, vomiting, and sorption agents, are ineffective. Treatment for overdose consists of suitable, supportive measures of support against complications in the hospital.
Tradea: side effects
The drug may cause the following side effects:
- skin rash, skin itching, auricular edema, anaphylactic reactions, urticaria, erythema of the skin, fever
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, abdominal pain, dry mouth, impaired liver function, including acute liver failure and hepatic coma, jaundice, decreased appetite
- Increased fatigue, headache, dizziness, general weakness
- anxiety, disorientation, impaired coordination of movements, tremor
- memory impairment, lethargic sleep, state of shock
- visual disturbances, seizures, loss of consciousness, hallucinations, agitation
- depersonalization, thought disorders, panic attacks, lethargic sleep
- abnormal heart rhythms, cardiac problems
- blood pressure spikes, atrial fibrillation, arterial hypertension, hot flashes
- cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sinusitis
- muscle pain, muscle cramps, joint pain
- priapism (prolonged erection that is not associated with sexual arousal), erectile dysfunction, decreased libido
- Leukopenia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, anemia, pancytopenia, increased liver enzyme activity
In what cases is Tradea medication not recommended?
The drug isn’t recommended for patients with the following conditions:
- Pheochromocytoma – a tumor of the brain matter, which is located in the adrenal glands. Since the disease leads to excessive production of adrenaline and noradrenaline – the combination together with Tradea medication is not allowed.
- Glaucoma is an eye disease that results from increased intraocular pressure
- The drug should not be taken at the same time as MAO inhibitors. You should wait at least 14 days after the end of treatment before starting a course with Tradea, otherwise, a hypertensive crisis is likely
- Any psychopathic disorders (schizophrenia, mania, depression, anorexia nervosa, suicidal thoughts), also a history of diseases is considered
- Aneurysm of cerebral vessels or other vascular diseases such as stroke, vasculitis
- Severe affective bipolar disorder (history of illness is also considered)
- Cerebrovascular disorders: cerebral aneurysm, vascular disorders including vasculitis or stroke
- Not recommended during puberty
- Heart defect, heart failure, hypertension
During treatment, the weight, and growth of a child between the ages of 7 and 10 years should be monitored carefully, since the drug may cause growth retardation.
Height and weight should be monitored for one year. Children who are not growing or who are gaining a lot of weight may need to stop treatment
Where to buy Tradea lp?
You can buy Tradea lp at our online pharmacy. Send the product to the cart and fill out the application form, specify your name and home address. We deliver Tradea to all cities in Mexico and the United States, at affordable prices.
Buy Wholesale Tradea Methylphenidate LP From Mexican Pharmacy Store
At Mexican Pharmacy Store, our products are of the highest quality. Our Tradea Methylphenidate LP For Sale comes in 10 mg and 54 mg (30 Tablets). We’re passionate about our products, and we always strive to provide our customers with the best in both selection and quality. All of the products we provide are tested to verify authenticity and match up with regulatory standards, so you can carry out your health treatment with confidence.
Searching for Tradea Methylphenidate LP for sale? Look no further! Our online mexican pharmacy store offers a wide range of Tradea Methylphenidate LP, perfect for your medical needs. Whether you’re in the United States, Mexico,Canada, Spain, Denmark, Australia, France, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands or the United Kingdom, we have you covered.
We provide fast and secure shipping to multiple countries, ensuring that you receive your order conveniently and on time. Purchase Tradea Methylphenidate LP that are now available for sale and in stock. With our competitive prices and extensive inventory, you can trust us to be your reliable source for Tradea Methylphenidate LP 30 Tabs.
Want to learn more about our products or have a question about payment options? Our customer service team is here to help. Mexican Pharmacy Store provides discounts on bulk orders. So, what are you waiting for? order Tradea Methylphenidate LP For Sale and experience first-hand quality service, prompt response and quick shipping. Stock up on the highest quality Tradea Methylphenidate LP For Sale and more at Mexican Pharmacy Store today.