Zolpidem what is it for (Zolpidem para que sirve)
Zolpidem generic is a sleeping pill that is prescribed when a patient has difficulty falling asleep if they wake up early and at night. The drug is distinguished by its soporific and sedative effects. If this product does not meet your needs or interests, you may want to look at NEUPAX ALPRAZOLAM 2 MG 30 TABS. Please visit this link for further information on our Sleeping Disorders Pills
Zolpidem generic is a benzodiazepine receptor agonist. When taking a dose of 5-10 mg, anxiolytic, central myorelaxant and anticonvulsant effects are weakly expressed. Due to the complex action on the nervous system, it shortens the time to fall asleep; the number of nocturnal awakenings is minimized; increasing sleep time.
The second, third and fourth stages of sleep are increased. Drowsiness after sleep is not observed. You should buy zolpidem online only after consultation with your doctor.
Zolpidem half life
The drug is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and reaches its maximum amount in plasma from 0.5 to 3 hours. Three metabolites are formed in the liver. The drug and metabolites are eliminated from the body through the kidneys and intestines. The elimination period of Zolpidem in a dose of 10 mg is 2.5 hours.
10 mg of the drug is taken in the evening before going to bed. Before you buy zolpidem on line for elderly patients with liver pathologies, it is necessary to consider that the drug should be taken in a dose of 5 mg because of the risk of complications. Increase the dose to the therapeutic 10 mg only if the initial dose was well tolerated. Treatment with the drug should not exceed 4 weeks. If the therapy was short-lived, withdrawal syndrome does not occur.
With long-term treatment, it is necessary to start withdrawal with a gradual reduction in the dose. The price of Zolpidem 10 mg in our pharmacy depends on the number of tablets in a blister. Send us a prescription from your doctor so that we can calculate the amount of the drug for the entire course of treatment.
– Respiratory insufficiency.
– Liver dysfunction with a severe course.
– Allergy to the main or additional component.
– Age of patients under 18 years.
– Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
In mild to moderate hepatic insufficiency, the patient’s condition must be monitored because of the risk of complications. In such a situation, therapy is started with a minimum dose and the dose is increased only if tolerated well.
Zolpidem and alcohol are incompatible due to an increased sedative and hypnotic effect. The drug should be prescribed with caution in combination with drugs that depress the CNS. Caution should be exercised when concomitantly administered with drugs for epilepsy, anesthetics, hypotensive agents. The risk of CNS depression and respiratory function increases. Use with caution with buprenorphine, ketoconazole, introconazole, rifampicin.
What should not be taken with zolpidem?
Alcohol is contraindicated when taking sleeping pills. Do not combine with barbiturates because of the possible development of dependence. During therapy, abandon activities that require increased concentration.
Side effects of zolpidem during long-term use
Buying zolpidem is justified because of good tolerability. Most adverse reactions with a frequency of 1-10% occur in the nervous system. Drowsiness, headache, dizziness may occur. Anterograde amnesia develops with increasing dosage and is accompanied by hallucinations, irritability. Rarely, sleep disturbances, behavioral disorders, somnambulism occur. When treatment is abruptly stopped, sleep and coordination of movements may be impaired. Adverse reactions include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, which occur with a frequency of 1-10%. Muscle weakness and undesirable skin reactions: itching, urticaria, angioedema are rare. Frequent reactions also include feelings of fatigue.
Impaired consciousness may occur when high doses are taken. Mild reactions are manifested by lethargy; coma may occur if severe. Blood pressure decreases and respiration becomes depressed. In case of overdose, vomiting induction up to 1 hour after ingestion, activated charcoal, gastric lavage, and therapy for individual symptoms should be performed. Flumazenil is used as an antidote. When taking it take into account that flumazenil may cause seizures, especially often this reaction occurs in patients with epilepsy.
Our Mexican pharmacy has the best prices for Zolpidem 10 mg. You can buy Zolpidem online with delivery in Mexico and USA.
Do NOT use Zolpidem if:
· you are allergic to any ingredient in Zolpidem · you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Zolpidem:
Some medical conditions may interact with Zolpidem . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
· if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding · if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
· if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
· if you have kidney or liver problems, lung or breathing problems (eg, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD], sleep apnea), myasthenia gravis, metabolism problems, heart or blood pressure problems, or very poor health
· if you have a history of mood or mental problems (eg, depression), suicidal thoughts or behaviors, or alcohol or substance abuse or addiction
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Zolpidem . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
· HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), ketoconazole, or sodium oxybate (GHB) because they may increase the risk of Zolpidem ‘s side effects
· Rifampin because it may decrease Zolpidem ‘s effectiveness
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zolpidem may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Nocte Ambien Zolpidem 10 mg 10 tabs
Zolpidem – belongs to the group of imidazoperidines and is a hypnotic and sedative medication. Appointed by a doctor for sleep disorders, insomnia.
Buy Zolpidem possible only on prescription. The cost of the medical preparation includes the consultation of an independent doctor and a prescription. The drug should be used with caution along with other medicines. If your order arrives, but the doctor does not approve its application, you can make a refund for its full cost.
Our reliable online pharmacy in Mexico offers a refund guarantee.
Ambien pills help to improve the quality and duration of sleep, reduce the number of nighttime awakenings. The drug does not cause drowsiness and a feeling of “weakness” during the day, if you apply it in the doses prescribed by your doctor. Our online pharmacy in Mexico offers sleeping pills at affordable prices.
Depending on the individual characteristics of the body, Ambien begins to actively act within 0.5-3 hours after ingestion.
Ambien pills are not recommended to be taken when: severe respiratory failure, during pregnancy or feeding, as the drug is excreted with breast milk, for children under 18, for sleep apnea, for lactose intolerance, as well as for any sensitivity to the components of the drug.
The maximum daily dose of the drug should not exceed 10 mg. In other cases, you should consult with your doctor. It is also not recommended to abruptly discontinue the drug during prolonged use, as there is a possibility of the manifestation of the effect of “cancellation”.
You can buy Zolpidem online, but check with your pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines. Also consult with a specialist in case of liver or kidney failure. Our consultants are always happy to help.
Precautions and Contraindications:
Before using Zolpidem, it is important to consider the following:
1. Allergies and Medication Interactions:
– Do NOT use Zolpidem if you are allergic to any of its ingredients or if you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB).
– Inform your doctor or healthcare provider immediately if any of these apply to you.
2. Medical Conditions:
– Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any medical conditions you have, especially if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
– Disclose if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement.
– Mention any allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
– Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver problems, lung or breathing problems (e.g., chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD], sleep apnea), myasthenia gravis, metabolism problems, heart or blood pressure problems, or if you are in very poor health.
– Share your history of mood or mental problems (e.g., depression), suicidal thoughts or behaviors, or alcohol or substance abuse or addiction.
3. Medication Interactions:
– Zolpidem may interact with other medicines, including HIV protease inhibitors (e.g., ritonavir), ketoconazole, sodium oxybate (GHB), and rifampin.
– Consult your healthcare provider about potential interactions before starting, stopping, or changing the dose of any medicine.
Dosage and Usage:
– Zolpidem is available as Nocte Ambien Zolpidem 10 mg 10 tabs.
– Zolpidem belongs to the group of imidazoperidines and is a hypnotic and sedative medication.
– It should only be used with a prescription and caution should be exercised when taking it with other medicines.
– The maximum daily dose should not exceed 10 mg, and abrupt discontinuation after prolonged use should be avoided.
Buying Zolpidem Online:
– Zolpidem can be purchased online in our pharmacy, but it is important to consult with your pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines.
– Additionally, consult with a specialist in case of liver or kidney failure.
– Our reliable online pharmacy in Mexico offers a refund guarantee and affordable prices for sleeping pills.
– Our consultants are always available to assist you.
Zolpidem (Ambien) is a sleep medication used for short-term treatment of insomnia. It requires a doctor’s approval and prescription in Mexico. It is crucial to follow the precautions, contraindications, and dosage guidelines provided by your healthcare provider. If you have any questions or concerns, our online pharmacy consultants are ready to assist you.
Buy Wholesale Nocte Ambien Zolpidem From Mexican Pharmacy Store
At Mexican Pharmacy Store, our products are of the highest quality. Our Nocte Ambien Zolpidem For Sale comes in 10 mg (30 Tablets). We’re passionate about our products, and we always strive to provide our customers with the best in both selection and quality. All of the products we provide are tested to verify authenticity and match up with regulatory standards, so you can carry out your health treatment with confidence.
Searching for Nocte Ambien Zolpidem for sale? Look no further! Our online mexican pharmacy store offers a wide range of Nocte Ambien Zolpidem, perfect for your medical needs. Whether you’re in the United States, Mexico,Canada, Spain, Denmark, Australia, France, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands or the United Kingdom, we have you covered.
We provide fast and secure shipping to multiple countries, ensuring that you receive your order conveniently and on time. Purchase Nocte Ambien Zolpidem that are now available for sale and in stock. With our competitive prices and extensive inventory, you can trust us to be your reliable source for Nocte Ambien Zolpidem.
Want to learn more about our products or have a question about payment options? Our customer service team is here to help. Mexican Pharmacy Store provides discounts on bulk orders. So, what are you waiting for? order Nocte Ambien Zolpidem For Sale and experience first-hand quality service, prompt response and quick shipping. Stock up on the highest quality Nocte Ambien Zolpidem For Sale and more at Mexican Pharmacy Store today.